Whether you’re looking for a contract or full time job, our knowledge of the banking technology industry combined with our extensive client relationships and our recruitment expertise will you help you find the next opportunity.
- Firstly we need to find out more about you: a detailed understanding of your skills and experience, your objectives and the type of opportunity that you are looking for
- We expect you to find us easy to work with - we’re honest, to the point and will make every effort to help where we can. We won’t ignore your calls or emails – we don’t like it happening to us so we won’t do it to you
- We’re organised into specialist areas that are aligned to industry technologies or job types - this means you’re always dealing with somebody who understands who you are and what you do
- We’ll provide in-depth advice into market trends, opportunities and activity. We’ll work with you to identify the right positions, whether that be with our existing client base or in the wider market
- It’s normal for your recruiter to have direct access to the client which means that we have an exact understanding of their requirements and allows us to manage the recruitment process effectively
- You’ll benefit from extensive support – from reviewing your resume and identifying your options for career development, advice on interview preparation, resigning from your current role smoothly, and - for contractors and freelancers - options for invoicing and payments including limited and umbrella companies.
We give you our promise of acting with honesty and integrity. From start to finish, you can expect a recruitment process managed with a dynamic and professional approach.