Web 2.0 Engineer
This is an opportunity to partner with a range of engineers in one of the best work environments in NY. You will be building highly scalable, multi-server, multi-database applications that drive quantitative models across the organisation.
This is a brand new project with a lot of technical freedom as the technologies to be used have yet to be identified with the team welcome to suggestion. Along the way, you will learn from some of the smartest technical minds, and learn the best practices in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, working with over 20 million Gigabytes of Data.
· Front-end frameworks like Google Closure, Twitter Bootstrap, MooTools or Dojo
· Experience with Highly scalable frameworks
· Passion for real-time web applications – on both front-end and back-end components.
· RabbitMQ, Caching and distributed computing all nice to have
· Java, Scala, Groovy, C or C++ - all nice to have
What you'll also bring
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
· A love of problem solving
· A deep understanding of Comp Science fundamentals including Data Structures, Algorithms, Multithreading and Distributed Systems.
Recruitment Consultant @ Caspian One
Cell: (646) 568 5546
Key Benefits: Strong bonus, unbeatable healthcare, onsite Gym, Electronics labs, snacks, Casual Dress code, regular Hackathons